Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 18 – A song that you wish you heard on the radio

There are so many undiscovered artists out there with so much talent being blocked by auto tuned pretty boys that I could name hundreds of bands that I listen to that I would love to hear make it to radio. But NeverShoutNever (recently released an Ep under their lead singers name only, Christofer Drew), my favorite band, has come SO FAR, that I would love to see him get some more recognition. He's (Christofer Drew) been on the cover of Alternate Press and was named Artist of the year by the same magazine, but his music is still unheard by a lot of people. He does have a ton of fans, but you have to look for him to get a taste of his music. If me or any of my friends heard him actually on the radio I think we'd actually be angry that he wasn't "all ours" anymore, but I know when credit is due, and NeverShoutNever deserves as much recognition as they can get.