hi guys its me haley, i just want to thank you in advance for giving me some great ideas. I will post my final decision on Thursday. SKeep watching!
Madagascar IIfrom Thomas (curly haired kid from Mr. Mock's class)
Twilight. It is really good.It is rated PG-13.Amber (from Mr. Mock's class)
My mom saw Twilight. She thought it was really good. Especially with the vampire.Sarah from Mr. Mock's class
You should go see Twilight.Lavi
You should see Beveryly Hills Chihauhau. From Kelsey in Mr. Mock's class
Kung Fu PandaKyle
High School Musical 3. It's actually a good movie I saw it.From Ian
Bolt.from Donald, the funny kid in your father's class
Twilight. My friend said it is good.Haley in Mr. Mock's class
You should see Twilight. I liked it. Even though I didn'y read the book I liked the movie.Brandon
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa it is rated PG and it is good.from Billy in Mr. Mock's Class
Kung Fu Panda. It's good.from Justice in Mr. Mock's class
Twilight because it's a cool movie about a vampire that meets a human girl. I love it! It rocks.Isiah
Haley, you should see 'Final Sacrifice'! Rowsdower!-Nan
Hi Haley,You should stay home and spend time with your family!Maybe you can play a game of scrabble!Uncle Marc
Thank you guys sooooooooo much!haley (Mr. Mocks daughter)
Hi Haley,I think you should stay home and rent PeeWee's Great Adventure and watch with Nan. She loves this movie.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
hi guys its me haley, i just want to thank you in advance for giving me some great ideas. I will post my final decision on Thursday. SKeep watching!
Madagascar II
from Thomas (curly haired kid from Mr. Mock's class)
Twilight. It is really good.
It is rated PG-13.
Amber (from Mr. Mock's class)
My mom saw Twilight. She thought it was really good. Especially with the vampire.
Sarah from Mr. Mock's class
You should go see Twilight.
Lavi
You should see Beveryly Hills Chihauhau.
From Kelsey in Mr. Mock's class
Kung Fu Panda
Kyle
High School Musical 3. It's actually a good movie I saw it.
From Ian
Bolt.
from Donald, the funny kid in your father's class
Twilight. My friend said it is good.
Haley in Mr. Mock's class
You should see Twilight. I liked it. Even though I didn'y read the book I liked the movie.
Brandon
Madagascar Escape 2 Africa it is rated PG and it is good.
from Billy in Mr. Mock's Class
Kung Fu Panda. It's good.
from Justice in Mr. Mock's class
Twilight because it's a cool movie about a vampire that meets a human girl. I love it! It rocks.
Isiah
Haley, you should see 'Final Sacrifice'! Rowsdower!
-Nan
Hi Haley,
You should stay home and spend time with your family!
Maybe you can play a game of scrabble!
Uncle Marc
Thank you guys sooooooooo much!
haley (Mr. Mocks daughter)
Hi Haley,
I think you should stay home and rent PeeWee's Great Adventure and watch with Nan. She loves this movie.
Post a Comment